16/05/2015

Petal



















Pretty dresses like these are such a charming item to have in your wardrobe all year round. This piece is so cute and so much fun to wear. I am in love with the way the sleeves on the dress flow down and wisp out, which makes me feel like a princess. This dress can be worn on any occasion. You can dress this outfit up with boots and a denim jacket in cooler months or dressed down as a tropical beach dress with sandals in the warmer seasons.

I came across these boots in Witchery last season and let's just say I have not been out of them since. I would definitely suggest an idea of snatching yourself up a pair of ankle boots this season as they are suitable for any outfit and are so much fun to wear. 


Wearing//
Dress- Mila
Boots- Witchery

Georgia Catherine xx

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful dress! It reminds me of festival fashion and gypsy style clothing, I love it :)

    www.elevatorbrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Frances, glad you like it x

      Delete
  2. Cute outfit! I'm loving the pattern on it :)

    Bridget xx

    Westcoasttstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Bridget, I know the pattern is so lovely x

      Delete